IOTA NA-188

Steve W3HF

I tried to send this once before, but it didn't seem to make it out
of the Yahoo system. If you get two of these, my apologies in advance.

For those of you chasing IOTAs on PSK, I just found XF4IH on
20m. It's a DXpedition to Cacaluta Island, NA-188, off the southern
coast of Mexico. Martin (XE2ML I think) is the digimode operator.

They will be on the island until 31 March. More info on the trip is
on a web page, which is linked from their QRZ.com listing. If you
look carefully at their page, you will find links to mirrored pages
in English, for those of you who (like me) do not understand Espanol.