From: Bernie
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [070] 070 Club rule change

Hmmm.. Seems to me like I did hear him say he was needin a vacation, and something about gettin a K-2.

          73, Bernie / KF4FHS

I agree, Bernie, but if all of a sudden we get e-mail from him, telling us how nice Hawaii is at this time of the year, we should all be suspicious.  :)

73,

Dick
wb0dul

   Check out the 070 Club website at