From: Bernie
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [070] 070 Club rule change

Shucks, that's still cheap for the amount of fun it is, you can't even buy a
sody pop for a dollar any more.

I'm just glad Jay ain't figured out that he could be chargin us for not
turning the bands off with that crystal ball and those magnets and DX diodes
he become so good at using :-)

             73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Check out the 070 Club website at