From: chris hill [mailto:joanandchris@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 1:54 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] What happened to the band?

Has anyone noticed how dead the bands are today?  I copied one signal on 17M(a rarity).  10, 15 and 20 were devoid of anything. I thought I may have switched in some attenuation or some other  such dumb trick.  Perhaps it signals the demise of the current sunspot cycle.
                                       Chris Hill  KG8JF

   Check out the 070 Club website at