N3DQU in W5-land again!

N3DQU@...

Hello all. I will be back in Oklahoma again for a week, from 17 March to
22 March. I won't have a computer with me this time out, so will not be able
to update the member standings. However, I will have my trusty Palm 3X and
modem, so I will be able to receive and send email and do the occasional im
with others on AOL. The Palm does not do downloads tho, so suggest you hold
your endorsement applications until I get back to the home QTH. Nope, no
radio this time either, as I am traveling as light as possible to avoid any
problems with airport security hi! 73 de Jay N3DQU.