Taiwan Prefixes

Steve W3HF

Now that it's long past the time for the Taiwan endorsement, along
comes the following announcement in 425 DX News #566:

TAIWAN PREFIXES ---> It seems that the CTARL QSL bureau is
getting cards for Chinese stations. Tony Kuo, BX2AC (ex BV2TA)
reminds DXers that BM, BN, BO, BP, BQ, BU, BV, BW and BX
belong to Taiwan, while BA-BL, BR-BT, BY and BZ
belong to China.

I figured I'd pass it along for reference, for the next time Jay picks
Taiwan for something special. Of course, that's when they'll all
disappear, but at least we'll know who it is that's disappearing.