Re: DL, EA, YO, JA, etc

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 13:36 9/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:

watched as he ran his fingers around the orb. I could see letters floating
around inside in what appeared to be clouds. They seemed to follow his every move. The letters DL ... Two days later he came out with the DL
endorsement...
Yes, but I was lucky with this one, I had managed to contact
23 germans before the curse took effect. After that I worked
slowly for the EA sticker and found the workings of Jays magic.
Today I researched the proper spell to cancel the curse,
I tried it on YO and it worked! 3 QSOs in half an hour! If
I have some time tomorrow, I shall try to reverse the JA
curse as well.

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |