From: <DL2AYL@t-online.de>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [070] What is the YO prefixs?

Yes Bernie,
I wondered about that before you and actually Romania
is just down the street here, if there are some on the band, I'll find
them.
But it was the same with the Spaniards, when Jay announced the EA Special,
the EA's disappeared from the bands. But after a while they will come back
though, just need one more call area for the
YO-endorsement, keep looking out for them!
Erika/DL2AYL

Check out the 070 Club website at