Re: What is the YO prefixs?

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Steve,

I bet you're right. Jay has , no doubt, got something worked out with
those guys, just to frustrate us. He sure does have a lot of influence on
the PSK community to be able to make whole countries stay off the air :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Bernie -
Now you're making me feel guilty. I found YO6BHN on >10m at 1609z
today. Also heard (but couldn't get ) YO8FR. I think >those are the
only ones I've heard since 19 Jan.
I think there's something about being mentioned on the >070 page.
Jay announces the Anatolian contest, and all the TAs >disappear.
Then the DX-EA special, and the EAs are gone. Now >it's the YOs.
I wonder what would happen if there were an >endorsement for
working W3s? What would happen to me? Would I >even know that I
had disappeared? Or would it be a set of 070 diodes >that would go
in my feed line, too, so I could neither see nor be seen >by any other
070ers?
Inquiring minds want to know ....