Re: Delaware PSK Operation:

Pequeno <cevada@...>

Yuppi maybe one more State ...
PSE beam for South America ok ...
If you want we can mark a hour to make this contact ok ...

Remeber QSL 100% via BURO or direct to
PU5OPR - Eleandro Pavanatti
R. Angelo Massignam, 1401
Sta.Felicidade - Curitiba, PR
82320-480 - Brazil

AA8QQ@aol.com wrote:

Hi all,

For those who haven't heard, I am hoping to drive into DE, park the car,
and setup PSK31 portable ops for a couple (or few) hours. If I go there, it
will most likely be the 19th or 20th of May. It would be nice to know in
advance how many people need DE for WAS PSK before I finalize my plans. Just
think, here's a twofer, work DE for "Lower 48" and work AA8QQ fer the "Hot
Dog" award. Hey Jay, that counts, doesn't it (AA8QQ/3 fer Hot Dog)?

Please drop me an email to AA8QQ@aol.com to let me know. I'm on AOL and I
don't get all of the reflector traffic.

73 cu on the screen,
de AA8QQ - Jay