From: Duncan [mailto:zl3jt@zfree.co.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 11:53 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] TI9M

de Jungle Telegraph
I haved logged TI9M on PSK31....I NEED to SHOUT that one!
What a struggle...5 hours on the keyboard, and watching all the
'attempts'... through
QRM/QSB/QRN, pactor Amtor, CW even SSB...people calling me? People calling
on TI9M's
frequency...at 0500Z I was prepared to delete the mode out of my
computer....went
away for an hour...came back, TI9M still there fighting away...Bingo 3
calls, 3 repeats
of reports 3 times....Gosh Thanks Bill! You need a medal!
I vote Bill AK0A PSKer of the decade!
I now know why PW0T gave up.....don't blame them at all!
73s to all.... HE IS WORKING SPLIT, so watch what is happening before you
PTT, good
luck! You'll need it or a BIG amplifier and a 20 element yagi!