TI9M

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
I haved logged TI9M on PSK31....I NEED to SHOUT that one!
What a struggle...5 hours on the keyboard, and watching all the 'attempts'... through
QRM/QSB/QRN, pactor Amtor, CW even SSB...people calling me? People calling on TI9M's
frequency...at 0500Z I was prepared to delete the mode out of my computer....went
away for an hour...came back, TI9M still there fighting away...Bingo 3 calls, 3 repeats
of reports 3 times....Gosh Thanks Bill! You need a medal!
I vote Bill AK0A PSKer of the decade!
I now know why PW0T gave up.....don't blame them at all!
73s to all.... HE IS WORKING SPLIT, so watch what is happening before you PTT, good
luck! You'll need it or a BIG amplifier and a 20 element yagi!