From: "Sean (G4UCJ)" <g4ucj.shack@ntlworld.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 5:18 AM
Subject: Re: [070] PW0T PSK

Hi Duncan et al, yep it's the same wherever and whatever mode! Being
mainly
(dare I say this on here?) a CW op, I find exactly the same thing-the
really
confusing one is when the DX listens DOWN (that is a concept a lot of
DXers
haven't grasped!). Perhaps now would be a good time to remind PSK op's
just
how to operate split frequency as it seems to confuse a lot of
stations-the
programs don't seem to be very intuitive in that respect (well not when
you
migrate from CW!). I would appreciate a refresher so that I don't join the
lid brigade and get chased by the "band police".

73 Sean Gilbert, G4UCJ
County Morse Examiner
Email: g4ucj.shack@ntlworld.com
AX25: g4ucj@gb7imk.#43.gbr.eu