Re: KG4 on 15 Mtr

Ricky Scott <kf7qz@...>

Ill give him a shout,

My problem right now is that the computer I built from
spare parts is Noisy as all heck on my 706. I get a
S7 or so HASH from it.

Going to try grounding the case and see how that
works.

Rick KF7QZ

--- "John H. Van Eijndt" <kc0deb@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just worked KG4NW Chuck in Guantanamo Bay on BPSK31
( QSL via N8CH ),
on 15 mtrs at 14:36 utc. He's CQing a lot, with not
much reply.
Got the info from DX Summit Cluster, vy handy with
the Digital Mode filter.
Hope you have to opportunity to work Chuck! 73 de
John Kc0deb

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print
your photos:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://mail.yahoo.com