Re: arrl is accepting eqsls for dxcc credit

AA8QQJMauch@...

Bill,
I don't think it's a matter of the intricacies of the international postal
systems so much as the back door politicking up in Newington. And, if you
want to up the ante by running QRPp, better try a different mode. I've run
PSK31 from 5 to 75 watts and have had 599's at both levels, with an antenna
made of a soda pop can and some hookup wire. I haven't tried it transmitting
thru my dummy load yet... hmmm, now there's an idea. Anyone wanna try
setting a new record? Longest dx on 5 watts and a nonradiating dummy load.
If it can be done, PSK's the mode.

73,
Jay - AA8QQ