To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:00 PM
Subject: RE: [070] arrl is accepting eqsls for dxcc credit

At 20:29 12/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:

> Unfortunately this thing is still spinning out of hand. Bill's email's appear to be inconsistent, when I
> don't believe he intends them to be that way. At this point, I believe two things need to happen:
>
> 1. There needs to be some sort of formal announcement from the ARRL regarding this.
> 2. The ARRL needs to agree that the steps laid out on the eQSL site are correct, and that
>     cards created that way will be accepted.
>
> So far I think Bill has stated a process, and eQSL has interpreted it. (Correctly, in my opinion.)

Another issue here is: How do they (ARRL) know that a card is printed by eQSL.CC and
mailed instead of being printed locally by the recipient? I think that some type of signature
and/or rubber stamp endorsement at eQSL is essential.

73  Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV      *   LOC KM18UA                   |
| P.O.Box 3066              *   E-Mail: sv1xv@...        |
| GR-10210 Athens           *   PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34          |
| GREECE                    *   http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/    |
|                           *   http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/   |