Re: arrl is accepting eqsls for dxcc credit

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Ernest, I dropped an e-mail to Bill Moore to ask for a carification on the DXCC acceptance of eQSL cards.

Here is his response to me.  I wish it was more positive.

Response from Bill Moore at ARRL:

Hi Dick:

I was quoted out of context. If you read my message closely you'll see.

However, DXCC has not changed its position with regards to e-QSLs.

73

Bill Moore NC1L