From: kg9ni
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 12:29 PM
Subject: [070] arrl is accepting eqsls for dxcc credit

Hello all.  ARRL is accepting eQSLs that are printed and mailed via
the eQSL mailing service for DXCC credit...this is big news.  The eQSL
cost is still a buck a card--less than direct DX postage in most cases
(I think) & a lot faster.  Currently eQSL can only mail out to US
addresses, but I expect that we might(???) see eQSL mailing points
cropping up in DX locations to provide the same service there w/o DX
postage costs.  That would be pretty cool...

News at:
http://www.eqsl.cc  (login and read the news...February 8, 2002 email
from Bill Moore, NC1L, is there in its entirety)

Thanks to Bob, VX4XA (VE4XA) for letting me know!

73-
Ernest
KG9NI

   Check out the 070 Club website at